- In a stockpot, bring water to a boil, season with 1 Tbsp salt/L of water.
- In a separate pan large enough to contain the pasta and sauce, add the Crab + Artichoke with 2-3 Tbsp pasta water. Warm the sauce over low heat.
- Drop the Ravioli into boiling salted water. Allow to cook for about 2.5-3 minutes.
- Strain the pasta into a basket or colander, or remove with a wire skimmer.
- Transfer to pan with the sauce and bring a few more tablespoons pasta water along with it.
- Allow to simmer together for 1-1.5 minutes over medium high heat, gently tipping the pan away from and back toward you, or use a rotating motion to keep your pasta moving. You just want to avoid the pasta sitting in one place and getting stuck to the pan. If the sauce appears tight, add a splash of water to the pan, return to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Once the pasta appears glazed and well coated, remove from heat, serve and enjoy.
- Parmesan, pecorino or any grated cheese you like
- Fresh herbs like minced chives, tarragon, or parsley
- Fresh squeeze of lemon over final plate
Pasta: 00 Pasta Flour, Egg, Olive Oil, Salt, Burrata, Ricotta, Lemon, Pepper
Sauce: Artichokes, White Wine, Olive Oil, Mascarpone, Milk, Fennel, Lump Crab Meat, Onion, Garlic, Star Anise, Lemon, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Tarragon, Chervil, Parsley, Pepper