- Place meatballs and sauce in a small, tight fitting pan.
- Add liquid just to cover (we recommend chicken or beef stock, or simply water).
- Bring to a simmer, then turn heat to low.
- Warm over low heat, covered, for 5-7 minutes until meatballs are completely warmed through.
- More basil, pepper and parmesan are our go-to's.
- Pickled peppers, sport peppers, chile peppers
- Enjoy with pasta, between bread, on a pizza, or on their own.
Sauce: San Marzano Tomato, Beef & Chicken Stock Olive Oil, Garlic, Onion, Carrot, Salt
Meatballs: Beef, Pork, Ricotta, Bread, Parmesan, Egg, Salt, Spices